Our Visitor Guide
Whether you’re shopping with us, having a bite to eat or watching a movie, we want you to always feel at home at The Square. To make sure everyone enjoys their time with us, we have a few simple ground rules:
- The Centre can be a very confusing and daunting place for children therefore we ask that all minors under the age of 12 be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Responsible adult, parent or Carer? – Please keep an eye on any children or adults in your care.
- The Square takes your safety and security very seriously. We will not allow intimidating, aggressive or derogatory behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers.
- We welcome all fashion choices but, if you’re wearing something with a hood, please make sure it is down when inside the Centre.
- Motorcyclist crash helmets must be removed when visiting the Centre.
- Tops and footwear must be worn at all times, unless you’re in a changing room.
- We are a smoke and vape free Centre so smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is strictly forbidden in the Centre, unless in our external designated smoking areas. There are bins located in all of these areas and at the Centre entrances for your convenience.
- Bikes, roller-blades, micro-scooters, skateboards, hover boards, Segway’s and Heelys (or similar) are not allowed in the Centre. These are also not permitted in our external pedestrian walkways and entrances. The Centre has Bike racks and safe storage at all of our entrances for your convenience.
- Only guide dogs, assistance dogs and our patrol dogs are allowed in the Centre. All other animals be it domestic, exotic or a family pets are not.
- We do not allow leafleting, canvassing or the conducting of third party interviews or surveys anywhere in the Centre including all external areas within our demise, unless written permission has been granted from the Centre Management team.
- No one likes a ‘litter bug’. Please dispose of your rubbish responsibly using the bins provided. There are also a number of recycling bins throughout the Centre and we would appreciate your support in helping the disposal of recyclables.
- Please don’t run in the Centre – even if you’re in a hurry to snap up a bargain.
- It’s against our rules to sell goods anywhere in the Centre including all external areas within our demise, unless our Centre Management team have given you permission.
- Busking is not permitted in the Centre including all external areas within our demise, unless you have permission from the Centre Management Team.
- The Centre supports many worthy charities and local community groups and with permission allows collections in the Centre. Unauthorised collections or begging is strictly prohibited.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please don’t climb, stand or sit on balustrades, barriers, fencing or railings in and around the Centre including all external areas within our demise.
- Whatever team you support or sport you follow, we don’t allow ball games of any kind in the Centre– kicking, throwing or otherwise.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please do not climb on, or surf in, the lifts and escalators/travellators. Please use the lifts and escalators/travellators in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Selfies are welcomed, but professional photography is only allowed if permission has been granted by the Centre Management Team.
- Alcohol consumption including the carrying of open containers is not permitted in the Centre including all external areas within our demise unless within a licensed food outlet and within the rules governing it.
- Any person either bringing, selling or taking any illegal substance, or drugs paraphernalia within the Centre will be reported to the Gardai immediately.
- Criminal damage or vandalism against Centre or Tenants property, is illegal and will be reported to the Gardai immediately.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone whose actions we feel are unsuitable and may have a negative impact on other customers, our colleagues and retailers.
Anyone who doesn’t pay attention to these rules will be asked to leave the Centre.
The Square Management reserves the right to deny an individual or individuals’ entry to The Square and all external or other areas within its demise for any period of time as it may determine in its absolute discretion and has the right to escort any such individual or individuals from the site. In addition, any individual or individuals who disregard the rules above, will be excluded from The Square at the entire discretion of the Square Management Team.
Please be aware that photography & filming occurs regularly within the shopping centre. The resulting photography/filming may be used for advertising & promotional purposes. If you do not wish to appear in any of these images/films, please do not enter the areas where the photography/filming is taking place.
Thank you to all our visitors for choosing the Square as your destination. We hope you enjoy your time with us. If you do, tell others if not, please let us know.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact the Square Management team on +353 1 452 5944