- The Student VIP Card is available to all third level students, simply call to our Customer Services Desk on Level 2 with your valid Student ID or Student Leap Card.
- The current Square Student VIP Card is valid until September 2021.
- The Square Student VIP Card is primarily a discount card for third-level students who are in full time education; and is not an age card.
- If your card is lost/stolen you must reapply (further proof of student status may be required).
- Respect your Square Student VIP Card; do not attempt to alter or deface your card. Doing this will render your card invalid.
- If it has been discovered that you have deliberately altered or defaced your card or submitted false details for entry on your card – your application will be cancelled and your card confiscated. You will then need to reapply for a new card. The Square Student VIP Card team reserves the right to refuse a second card application.
- The Square negotiates and agrees discounts with retailers on behalf of Square Student VIP Card holders Discounts are updated on https://www.thesquare.ie/student-vip-card/student-card-offers/ when applicable
- Square Student VIP Card discounts are at the discretion of each store and are subject to change.
- Applicants must ensure additional proof of student status is available on request if required by tenants when using your Square Student VIP Card, such as your Student ID or Student Leap Card.